Thursday, November 30, 2006

Lacking in Common Sense, perhaps?

My friends are so VERY intelligent, but sometimes they seem to lack basic common sense ("Can rivers flow North?", "Spermicide? Isn't that what you put on crops?" etc...) but I think today topped it...

Me: I don't have my phone on me, so I can't call you to see where you are... I'll meet you in Peacocks [the coffee place] at 1?
Han & Ash: Yeah, okay.

*a while later*

Ash: We're going to be late, but we can't call Beth...
Han: Text her instead!
Ash: Okay!

*sends text 'We're Primarking just up the road'*

Me (also turning up 15 minutes late): Heya
Han: We sent a text to tell you that we were going to be late, but then remembered that not having your phone means you can't recieve texts, either.....

<3<3<3<3 My friends! :D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home