Thursday, November 09, 2006

What do you do when the fire alarm goes off, but you're in the shower?

Thankfully, this has never happened to me, but it's troubled me for at least 3 years. With my fear of nakedness and exposure, I don't know what to do. Obviously, the sensible thing is to get out straight away, wrap a towel round you and, if you have time, grab some clothes to put on after you've escaped the building.

I could never leave the house without any clothes on already, I'd have to wait and put clothes on whilst still in the house. And quickly, too, because I wouldn't want a fireman/woman/person/PC Term, to come in whilst I was still half-dressed...

Damn you, hygiene! You're so inconvenient!

[Edit: Fires are perhaps the more inconvient thing of the two...]

5 Comments:

At 09 November, 2006, Blogger Beelzebbq said...

"I could never leave the house without any clothes on"
So if there were no towels or clothes nearby, you just had to jump out of the window, you'd rather stay inside? O_o

 
At 09 November, 2006, Blogger eriu said...

The gut instinct I got just then was "Yes! Yes! Stay inside at all costs!"

In reality I would have to force myself out of the window, but it'd be a very difficult task.

Stuck between two fears, really -- death and exposure.

 
At 12 November, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

stay in the shower! its wet there!

 
At 12 November, 2006, Blogger vengefuldeath87 said...

damn thing! why dont i stay logged in

 
At 12 November, 2006, Blogger eriu said...

It hates you. And you just want to think about me in all my showery-goodness :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home