Thursday, July 20, 2006

Why Do Fat People...

... wear really unflattering clothes?

I'm talking about the ones that a) are two sizes too small, b) are designed for women much thinner than they are, c) get swallowed by the fat, or; d) make them look fatter.

You all know what I'm talking about. Why does this happen? Why?! This question has been paining me for years now. I hate it, I just feel like I want to take them shopping and buy them clothes that FIT and make them look GOOD (or as good as possible).

I was once sat on the top deck of a double-decker bus and looked down towards the ground and saw this fat woman in not only a very skimpy top, but a mini-skirt made out of lycra. Yeah. Bright red lycra mini-skirts are not flattering on anyone, but I could see the cellulite on her arse from where I was sat. 10 ft in the air.

The memory still haunts me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home