Sunday, November 12, 2006

Things I Like...

I realised recently that I hate a lot of things, including the fact that celebrities get more recognition than they deserve, and the fact that people actually care about these things. Grr. That makes me angry.

I mean... no it doesn't. I'm a nice person. Anyway... my list of things I like:

  1. My friends' idiosyncracies
  2. The things in my Box of Sentiment
  3. The relationship between my mother and I...
  4. ... and the way that I'll never have that with anyone else :)
  5. My religion (sorry everyone, I do actually believe that shit :( )
  6. Photographs, the kind you can hold and touch and pass around, not the digital kind
  7. The Age of Information
  8. The people in my village, despite all their inbred faults
  9. Walking in snow
  10. Walking in rain
  11. Beaches when the sand is hot and burns your toes :)
  12. Beaches at dusk, with picnics
  13. Just being held.
  14. The fact that I can talk to my friends for hours, and never know what has actually been said
  15. Hot emo boys <3<3<3<3<3<3
  16. Reading hand written letters
  17. Seeing my brother at Christmas
  18. Seeing people happy at Christmas
  19. Remembering happy times with old friends and wondering whether they remember the same thing
  20. Things and people that are better left in the past
  21. Wearing new underwear for the first time
  22. Not having a busy schedule
  23. Sleeping in late
  24. Stars
  25. My house
  26. The ever-evolving English language
  27. The freedom of the countryside
  28. Going out and leaving my phone at home
  29. Receiving an unexpected text that makes me smile
  30. In-jokes

4 Comments:

At 12 November, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing my feeling of disconcertion about that announcement taking precedence over election coverage. :)

 
At 12 November, 2006, Blogger eriu said...

They weren't even silly local elections (I think that's just a Brit thing), it was an election that'll change the course of the next two years somewhat drastically...

Jeez, some people need to get their heads sorted out.

 
At 23 November, 2006, Blogger Joe said...

nice house

 
At 24 November, 2006, Blogger eriu said...

Thanks :). It's a shame about the rest of the village, really

 

Post a Comment

<< Home