Sunday, January 14, 2007

How do you become a Horoscopist?


"Your desires are problematic today, for they don't support your long-term goals. You may be tempted to just disregard your illogical emotions and go ahead with your plans. But it's not that simple. You might not be able to talk yourself out of what you want. Give yourself a few days in order to make your decision."
-- By Rick Levine.

It's not like little children wake up and go "Yeeeah! I want to write horoscopes when I grow up!!" it doesn't quite have the same ring to it as "Yeeeeah! I want to be an astronaut!!"

What would they draw in school when asked what they want to be? Little tiny thumbnails of rams, scales, fish etc?

At some point in his life Rick Levine thought, "you know what? It's time for a career change. I'm sick of being an accountant-- I know! I'll write people's horoscopes!" Can you take a qualification for that, or is it just 'word of mouth' stuff about your legitimacy?

Also, I think my Horoscope today it telling me that I'm going to get married. In 2 hours.

2 Comments:

At 14 January, 2007, Blogger insignificant said...

"Can I have a horoscope please, Carol?"

Corry I just had to.

 
At 14 January, 2007, Blogger eriu said...

Hahaha, the show would be much more interesting that way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home