Friday, December 29, 2006

Okay, so Mr Fab 'tagged' me (for which I shall never, ever, ever forgive him)... I take it this isn't like what we used to play in the playground, where I now have to run around, get out of breath, then give up because everyone else was faster...

In his words, "I am supposed to reveal five things about me that none of you know".

1. I'm not a very fast runner and it doesn't take too long for me to give up.

2. When I get angry I practice Karate and pretend to aim at the person/people that annoyed me.

3. I'm still amazed by the little light in the fridge... Did I make a post on that? I cna't remember...

4. I'm really glad that I only have one more of these to write.

5. I’m worried about why Mr Fab wanted to know 5 secrets about me... STALKER!... Or maybe he's worried about me running away with his wife, and wants to find out my weaknesses ;).

Can we tag-back? If we can, I tag Mr Fab back... Muahahaha. Also, I tag MC and Maven.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At 30 December, 2006, Blogger eriu said...

My village would kick your ass! Muahahaha.

 
At 09 January, 2007, Blogger Maven said...

Oh girlie girl... I don't "do" memes... however to appease the "tagging," I will post my responses herein:

1. I smell my fingers after squeezing pimples.

2. I smell everything before I eat it.

3. I can tell if a fart is just a fart, or if you're truly sick, just by smelling it.

4. I love the smell of patchouli, lavender, peppermint, and cedar.

5. The only thing in this life I have ever refused smelling were the skanky-dank-damp undershorts of my WASband.

I'm an olfactory Rain Man.

 
At 09 January, 2007, Blogger eriu said...

Wowwie, I want your nose, missie! :D

 
At 11 January, 2007, Blogger Maven said...

Postscript: Thanks to CrankyProf, I now have POP THAT ZIT (what appears to be a zit popping fetish site) on the brain.

And, no, if any of my pimples were like what's on that site, I dare say that would break me of the finger sniffing habit.

 
At 11 January, 2007, Blogger eriu said...

Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew.

What makes it worse is the comment about it...

"This has to be some kind of infection, or a zit groomed from birth for a huge pop"

There are no words...

I think this is why I don't like people very much. They have weird fetishes. Fetishii? What's the plural for that? Nevermind.

Anyway, I'm glad your skin isn't that bad! <3.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home